1. All web site or site page listing link requests shall be submitted to
the Web Site Review Committee for review criteria compliance. The Committee
shall review the listing request, decide on acceptance or denial
recommendations, determine the appropriate category, and notify the
Operations Administrator as well as, copying the Vice President of the
review results. The Operations Administrator shall make the appropriate web
page listing or in the event of a listing request denial, notify the
requester of the committee's decision.
2. Linked web sites may otherwise contain non-numismatic material as long
as it remains tasteful and "family friendly". The linked listing shall not
contain any material or links that are unfit for a family-style environment.
"Unfit" primarily refers to such things as pornography, adult material,
obscenity, profanity, or anything that the general public or average person
would consider offensive or inappropriate for minors. "Unfit" may also
include sites or material by persons who are or have been adversarial to
WINS or its members.
3. Links in the categories of "Member" and "Member-Dealers" shall be
limited to Active members. A member's status can be verified with the
4. Links in the categories of: National Organizations, Professional and
Lobby Organizations, State and Regional Organizations, Specialty Clubs,
World Mints, Price Guides, Numismatic Information, Auction Sites, Grading and
Authentication Services and Numismatic Newspapers and Magazines shall be the
responsibility and discretion of the Web Site Review Committee.
5. WINS will generally not be concerned with secondary pages that are not
directly linked from the WINS "Links" page. These pages may be subject to
review by the Web Site Review Committee particularly if complaints are
received or if those pages appear to be glaringly in violation of the
6. Links to non-member dealers, inactive members or member-dealers, and
persons who are or have been adversarial to WINS or its members for any
reason shall not be listed.
7. Active members who drop the active membership shall have their link
removed as soon as practical. Re-listing shall be at the discretion of the
Web Site Review Committee.
8. The Web Site Review Committee shall check each link on the "Links" page
monthly to ensure all links remain active and that linked-site content
continues to meet WINS criteria. The Review Committee shall report its
monthly findings and recommendations to the Operations Administrator. Based
on the findings and recommendations, the Operations Administrator will
remove dead and inappropriate links as necessary. However, if more
difficult considerations arise, the Operations Administrator may optionally
present the recommendation to the Board of Directors for further review and
9. The Web Site Review Committee shall be comprised of active WINS members
appointed by the WINS President as defined in the "Bylaws".
10. The owner of a web site whose link request has been denied may appeal
to the WINS board for reconsideration. The board's decision after review
shall be final. The board will notify the appropriate parties of their