|HOME | JOIN|
- Part Deux -
The club's computer-based membership has grown to over 770 members (with over 110 active) worldwide, and more and more members are demonstrating some computer proficiency. Because most of us use a computer to access the Internet and most of those computer's operating systems have provisions for some kind of desktop background, this contest to develop numismatic-related desktop artwork should be doable by many members. After the Contest, winning entries will be available on the WINS web site for public download.
DESIGN CRITERIA AND CONTEST RULES
1. This computer wallpaper design contest is open to ALL WINS members "in good standing". Not a member? Use the "JOIN" link above to be redirected to the Membership Application web page.
2. The contest timeframe:
3. Members may submit up to four topic-appropriate numismatic designs exemplifying the numismatic hobby. Use of the WINS logo, as well as, the WINS name or acronym is approved for this contest.
4. Designs to be submitted may be graphic representations, photo, computer assisted (such as Photoshop) or hand drawn numismatic-related images. Automatically software-generated images and animations such as animated GIF and Flash files are NOT acceptable.
5. Entries may NOT include copyrighted work unless permission has been obtained in writing. Each entry must be the work of the member and they MUST own any item image used in creating their design. Be prepared to verify ownership / usage permission if requested by the WINS Board.
6. Entries must be submitted individually to the Contest Coordinator only (link below).
7. Though members are required to submit design entries in computer-generated JPG format, those members that lack the requisite computer software, hardware or graphic ability, or who prefer hand-drawn designs, may submit sketches in hard-copy format via snail mail to the Contest Coordinator. The Contest Coordinator will convert designs submitted in this manner into digital format for display.
8. The prizes listed below are the actual prizes that will be awarded for this contest (no substitutions).
PLEASE NOTE: Only one prize awarded per entrant.
9. At the close of the Contest, the entries will be placed online for judging by the WINS membership (all members in good standing). After the judging is completed the wallpaper designs will be made available for download in two sizes: 800x600 and 1024x768.
10. By entering the contest all entrants acknowledge, accept and agree that:
If you have any questions, please contact the Contest Coordinator.
* * * * * * * * PRIZES * * * * * * * *
Grand Prize - Gold & Silver|
Est. Value - $150